- We understand the importance of our users personal information, and more importantly the information pertaining to children under 13 years of age. We do not collect or require users to enter their personal information when using our Products. We do not collect any personal information from children with our Products.
- When using our Products, we might read non-personal information (such as internet, Wi-Fi availability, network connection, wake lock, device status, internal and external storage availability and usability) for the use of Product development and Service improvement. The collection of information will be used for the development and functional improvement of our Products to ensure quality user experience. We only collect such information to the extent that allow us to conduct our normal business operation and Products research and development.
- We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of 13. When a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
- From time to time, we may host contests or surveys on our website at https://angleteam.xyz. We may send out a letter to your email address after you have given us consent through your participation and agree to receive the prize for the event you have participated in. For contests and surveys, we typically require only the information necessary for a child to participate. We only contact the parent for more personalized information for prize-fulfillment purposes when the child wins the contest or completes a survey.
- When you request support, you may send us an email or contact us on our website. We allow users to contact us if they have support questions about the use of our mobile applications. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request.
- Angle Team keeps your content for as long as necessary in providing its services. If you want to opt out of services, or review or delete your information, please contact us at email@example.com
– The Users shall subscribe to services of Angle Team and manage their subscription settings through AppStore and Google Play.
– For the purposes of subscription management, the User shall follow the official instructions of Apple available in the Internet at https://support.apple.com/HT202039 Instruction for subscriptions from Android devices https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
– The information system and software of Angle Team do not have any technical solutions for automated censorship and control of activities and informational relations of its Users regarding the use of Angle Team, except for special technical solutions which may be implemented by the Licensor for the purposes of preventing and restraining infringement of third-party intellectual property rights.
- The Licensor reserves the right to change, at any time, the design of Angle Team, its content, functions, change and supplement the scripts, software and other objects used or stored therein as well as any server-based applications at any time with or without prior notification.
- The Licensor shall be entitled to use any statistical information related to Angle Team functioning and Users’ information for the purposes of targeted advertising to various User groups. For the purposes of ensuring functioning and technical support and implementation of this Agreement, the Licensor shall have technical capabilities for accessing Users’ personal pages, which shall be exercised only in cases stipulated by this Agreement.
- The Licensor shall be entitled to send information about development of Angle Team and its functionality and advertise its own activities to the User.